Everyone has a banana bread recipe that they truly love to use every time they have extra bananas laying around. Well I have one which is truly delicious and moist that I would like to share with you guys.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups mashed banana (about 4 large)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
If you want to add something extra to your banana bread here are a few options.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts/mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- Preheat over to 35o degrees. Prepare the load pan by either greasing or lining with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg. Then add melted butter(make sure it has cooled down), vanilla, and bananas. Stir in milk.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to banana mixture and stir until moistened. Be sure not to over mix.
- Gently add in your additions if you are using any.
- Bake for about 55-65 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.